Quiz No. 9 - For each question, select the word that defines:
1. A decline to a lower condition, quality, or level?
2. Something pleasing and appealing, especially a choice food?
3. Moral perversion; impairment of virtue and moral principles?
4. Feeling downcast and disheartened and hopeless?
5. Earnest and persistent application to an undertaking; steady effort?
6. Disorderliness; untidiness?
7. Quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid social embarrassment ?
8. Conflict of people's opinions or actions?
Answers to Quiz Next Quiz