Quiz No. 7 - For each question, select the word that defines:
1. Negotiation of the terms of a transaction or agreement?
2. To delude; influence by slyness?
3. The recipient of funds or property as from an insurance policy?
4. To glorify oneself in speech; talk in a self-admiring way?
5. Concise expression; terseness?
6. Exceptional clarity and agility of intellect or invention?
7. Able to float in or rise to the surface of a liquid?
8. Management or administration marked by hierarchical authority among numerous offices and by fixed procedures?
Answers to Quiz Next Quiz